Price And Quantity
- 305 INR/Square Foot
- 5000.00 - 50000.00 INR/Square Foot
- 500 Kilograms
Fostered with rich industry experience and a highly experienced team of professionals, we are offering Polycarbonate Diamond Sheet. This diamond sheet is manufactured making use of superior-grade raw material and other allied material, in compliance with the industry set quality parameters. The offered Polycarbonate Diamond Sheet is comes in varied colors & sizes as per the requirements of customers. Besides this, this diamond sheet is compounded to resist wear, impact, tear and abrasion as per specific needs.
- Sturdy construction
- Fine finish
- Weather resistance
- Eco friendly
- High impact resistance over a wide temperature range, helping to minimize the risk of damage by accidents or vandalism
- Virtually no contribution to the spread of fire and the generation of toxic gases.
- Easy to transport and install on site with conventional metal working tools. PC Lite CLEAR SHEET PC sheets are repeatedly used in thermo-forming components, Injection molded components, safety and security applications.
Frequently Asked questions
1. What is polycarbonate diamond sheet?
Ans - It is a Diamond Sheets Polycarbonate that has an incredibly high impact strength and is lightweight. This is essentially unbreakable, self-extinguishing, UV resistant, and light-transmitting with ease resistance to the cold and heat bend process.
2. Is a sheet of polycarbonate unbreakable?
Ans - These sheets are a great option for electrical applications because they are indestructible and have good electrical properties. These sheets are the perfect material for specific transparent structural applications like sight glasses and windows due to their strength, impact resistance, and transparency.
3. What are some of the biggest drawbacks of polycarbonate sheets?
Ans - Disadvantage: vulnerable to abrasions
Polycarbonate's primary drawback is that it isn't scratch-resistant. For instance, a polycarbonate patio canopy would get scratched if a branch were to fall on it. The polycarbonate can be polished to solve this issue.
4. Which is preferable, polycarbonate or PVC?
Ans - Because polycarbonate is stronger than PVC and is the same material used to create bulletproof glass, it typically comes with a longer warranty than PVC products. Thermoplastics are plastics that may be moulded at higher temperatures and solidify as they cool. Polycarbonate and PVC are also thermoplastics.